Rental policy

Rental policy document Apartments Lonka

In order to guarantee a comfortable stay for all our guests and to avoid any misunderstandings we have prepared a short document which outlines basic terms and conditions of the booking. Our guests are asked to confirm the acceptance of these during booking confirmation.

Booking and cancelation
  1. You can book with us via the website, email or by phone 0048660430440
  2. Your booking will be complete after you have paid a 30% deposit and have received a confirmation email. The remaining 70% can be paid anytime prior to and including the day of arrival.
  3. The deposit should be paid directly the bank account: Bank Pekao nr 13 1240 2962 1111 0010 7780 3105
  4. When making a bank transfer please ensure your surname and reservation number is quoted in the reference.
  5. Customers are required to read the rental policy document.
  6. Failure to make a full payment will result in cancelation of your booking. Keys to the apartment will only be issued upon receipt of full payment.
  7. On arrival a form of ID will be necessary to register our guest’s stay. In exceptional circumstances, if the ID provided is not sufficient or suspicious, an alternative ID might be requested.
  8. The method of cancelation is the same as described for bookings in point 1 above.
  9. Full refunds on cancelled bookings are available for those cancelations made more than 30 days prior to date of arrival. The initial 30% deposit will be not be refunded where cancellations are made within 30 days of the date of arrival.
Conditions of stay
  1. The rental period is per day
  2. Guests are welcome to check in from 5pm on the day of arrival. We ask guests to check out by 1pm on the day of departure. Late departure available on request; additional check out fee may apply.
  3. Refunds will not be available to shortened stays that are not the fault of the owners.
  4. Invoices can be issued on request and will be sent out by post or email within 7 days from departure to the address provided by the guest.
  5. Extension of stay is dependent on availability.
  6. Any request to extend your stay should be brought to the attention of the owner as early as possible.
  7. Guests may invite a third party to the studio/apartment only with the knowledge and permission of the owner.
  8. Pets are not allowed under any circumstances.
  9. Guests are asked to respect the comfort and enjoyment of other guests. They are requested to look after the property and keep them in the condition observed on arrival.
  10. Studios/apartments are only for the purposes of holiday rental.
  11. On arrival, all guests are issued with a set of keys; they include the studio/apartment key and the main entrance door and gate key. Lost keys will be charged at 100zl.
  12. On arrival guests are requested to check the equipment and the overall condition of the studio/apartment. Any comments or issues should be reported to the owner without delay. Unless such issues are reported it is assumed that the studio/apartment is in good condition as advertised.
  13. The owner is not responsible for belongings left in the studio/apartment during your stay.
  14. Lost items should be reported to the owner within 3 days of departure. If found they can be collected or posted to the address provided by the guests. The postage costs will be charged to the guest.
  15. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the property. Guests who do not comply with this request will be charged additional 500zl.
  16. Due to fire safety risks it is prohibited to use equipment which is not part of the apartment (eg BBQetc)
  17. It is not allowed to remove studios/apartment’s equipment such as towels, plates, cutlery etc
  18. Guests are required to lock the studio/apartment every time they leave.
  19. Guests are requested to lock the external door every time they enter or exit the building.
  20. Between the hours of 10pm – 6am guests are asked to be considerate and keep noise at an acceptable level.
  21. In case of any behaviours which breach the above terms and conditions, illegal or anti social behaviors, guests may be asked to leave the premises with no right to refund for any of the remaining rental period.
Responsibility for any damage
  1. Guests are requested to inform the owner of any damage without delay.
Conflict resolution
  1. The owner will always aim to resolve any potential conflicts amicably. The owner reserves the right to refer any issues through the legal process.
  2. The Polish law applies to any issues which are not regulated by this rental policy document.